Abstract Submission Guidelines
- All participants (including distinguished lecturers, discussants, invited speakers) who wish to give a talk or present a poster must submit an abstract.
- Decision (Accepted/Rejected) will be notified to sender soon after the submission is made.
- Only online submission will be subject to review.
- The Abstract should be 500 words long in English.
- The Abstract should include keywords/phrases.
- Late submission will not be accepted.
- All the Abstracts (even for the Poster sessions) of accepted presentations will be included in the Conference Guidebook.
- The editorial team reserves the right to edit general information and format of abstracts for standardization.
- Deadline for abstract submission is September 15, 2018.
How to Submit Your Abstract and Full Paper:
- To submit, go to ANPOR online submission system.
- Create your account. Please be aware that the information you enter when creating your account and online submission system will be used for Invitation Letter, Conference Program, so please ensure correct spelling of name, affiliation and so forth.
- Submit your abstract (maximum 500 words), choosing from the presentation formats listed below (Oral and Poster).
- Submit well before the submission deadline in order to benefit from Early Bird or Normal Registration rates.
- Your abstract will review and the result will be returned to you.
- If your abstract is accepted you will be invited to register for the conference and submit your full paper.
- Only online submission will be accepted.
- Only Microsoft Word file (.doc or .docx) will be accepted.
- Submission of full paper is not must.
- Upon payment of the registration fee, you will receive a confirmation email and official receipt.
- Check on the status of your abstract submission by logging in to the online submission system.
- If your paper is accepted for the presentation at the conference, a notification email will be sent to your registered email. If you do not receive this email, please check “Junk Mailbox” or contact us at email@example.com
If you wish your paper to be published in the Conference Proceedings, once your abstract is accepted please ensure that you upload your full paper through the online system by 1 October 2019.
Final papers are only accepted in Microsoft Word format. Before submitting your paper please ensure that you have read the Final Paper Guidelines and formatted your paper correctly.
The official Conference Proceedings will be published online in a PDF format under on ANPOR Conference Proceedings System.