Abstract Submission Guidelines
- All participants (including distinguished lecturers, discussants, invited speakers) who wish to give a talk or present a poster must submit an abstract.
- Decision (Accepted/Rejected) will be notified to sender soon after the submission is made.
- Only online submission will be subject to review.
- The Abstract should be 500 words long in English.
- The Abstract should include keywords/phrases.
- Late submission will not be accepted.
- All the Abstracts (even for the Poster sessions) of accepted presentations will be included in the Conference Guidebook.
- The editorial team reserves the right to edit general information and format of abstracts for standardization.
- Deadline for abstract submission is
September 15, 2019September 30, 2019 .
How to Submit Your Abstract and Full Paper:
- To submit, go to ANPOR online submission system.
- Create your account. Please be aware that the information you enter when creating your account and online submission system will be used for Invitation Letter, Conference Program, so please ensure correct spelling of name, affiliation and so forth.
- Submit your abstract (maximum 500 words), choosing from the presentation formats listed below (Oral and Poster).
- Submit well before the submission deadline in order to benefit from Early Bird or Normal Registration rates.
- Your abstract will review and the result will be returned to you.
- If your abstract is accepted you will be invited to register for the conference and submit your full paper.
- Only online submission will be accepted.
- Only Microsoft Word file (.doc or .docx) will be accepted.
- Submission of full paper is not must.
- Upon payment of the registration fee, you will receive a confirmation email and official receipt.
- Check on the status of your abstract submission by logging in to the online submission system.
- If your paper is accepted for the presentation at the conference, a notification email will be sent to your registered email. If you do not receive this email, please check “Junk Mailbox” or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish your paper to be published in the Conference Proceedings, once your abstract is accepted please ensure that you upload your full paper through the online system by
October 1, 2019 October 21, 2019 .
Final papers are only accepted in Microsoft Word format. Before submitting your paper please ensure that you have read the Final Paper Guidelines and formatted your paper correctly.
The official Conference Proceedings will be published online in a PDF format under on ANPOR Conference Proceedings System.
Full Paper Proceedings Formatting Information
- Title: Use a concise title that indicates the content of the abstract. The complete title should be capitalized the first letter and should not exceed 30 worlds.
- Authors: Full name including surnames for each author must be provided. Do not include degrees or titles.
- Affiliations: Affiliation should include institution only. Do not write department or street address of the institution.
- Content: Include an abstract of no more than 500 words on the first page. Include keywords on the first page. Begin the paper on the second page. Paper should be size 12 font, Times New Roman, double spaced. Images may be included in the text or as separate files. If another format is needed before publication, the author will be contacted. Papers, including poll reviews, should generally be shorter than 4,000 words. Do not include your name, funding acknowledgments, or other identifying information on the paper itself. This will allow us to review your manuscript anonymously.
- Style: Use in-text citations. Follow the APA style manual guidelines for in-text citations and bibliographic information. Use American spelling.
- Images: mages may be included in the text or as separate files. If another format is needed before publication, the author will be contacted.
- References: Please limit references to a maximum of 10.