Registration is required for all Conference participants and accompanying persons.
If you have co-authored and submitted any conference paper through our paper submission portal, then you must use the same username and password as you did for the paper submission.
If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it via the forgotten password link at the log-in page. New password will be sent to your e-mail account (please check also the spam folder).
Otherwise, you should create a new user account and follow the provided instructions.
Accompanying person registration is meant for persons, that are going to accompany the authors in Chiang Mai and are not going to attend the lectures. So the secondary authors are not eligible for the accompanying person registration, but must register under one of the regular registration options.
Individual Registrations are available via the online registration form.
The registration fee covers attendance to all sessions, lunches and coffee/tea breaks during the conference, welcome reception, conference dinner, certification of attendance, name tag, conference materials and kit and excursion.
Accompanying persons fee covers lunches and coffee/tea breaks during the conference, welcome reception, conference dinner, name tag and excursion.
15 Sep 2019
16 Sep –
5 Nov, 2019
|ANPOR / |
|Non-ANPOR / |
include ANPOR membership*
- * Non-member rate includes membership to ANPOR for 2019. We recommend becoming ANPOR member before registering for the conference. This will reduce your overall cost.
- ** Additional paper not more than 3 papers. Extra charge $75 (2,250 THB) for each additional paper.
- Participants are eligible for student rate if he/she is a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate student. Participants must bring along their Student Identification Card.
- One participant is allowed to submit no more than 4 papers.
- Accompanying persons must register together with participant.
- Certificate of Presentation will be given to presenter after the end of
- Certificate of Attendance will be given to participant at the registration.
- Registration closes at midnight Thailand Standard Time (UTC + 7 hours) on the given dates.
Cancellations and Refunds Policy:
All registration is non-cancellation, and no refund will be issued. In the case of force majeure, refunds may be issued upon the discretion of ANPOR Council. Any refunds will be subjected to a 30 (thirty) percent processing fee, and the membership fee will be retained.
- Registration fee in USD is ONLY payable through PayPal.
- Payment by credit card is available only through PayPal.
- PayPal service charges on credit card are to be paid by registrants.
- Registration fee in THB, if you cannot pay with credit card, please register by bank transfer to Thailand bank account. The details will send to your email after registration.
Important for payment by bank transfer.
- All bank remittance charges are to be paid by the registrants.
- Record of bank transfer shall be forward to email email@example.com
- The sender’s name should be the registrant’s name.
During session breaks, refreshments will be served free of charge to participants wearing congress badges.
Working lunches are included in the registration fee and will be served during lunchtime (standing buffet).
The official language of the Congress is English.
Registration and Information Desk
The Registration Desk for the 2019 ANPOR Announce Conference will be located as follows:
- Thursday, November 7, 08.30-12.00 – Located in the Foyer of Lanna Ballroom 1.
- Friday, November 8, 08.30-12.00 – Located in the Foyer of Phayao Room 3.
A Certificate of Attendance will be issued to all registered participants and provided onsite during the meeting.
- Registration Acknowledgement will be sent to you via e-mail after the announcement of abstract approval.
- The official invitation letter will be available to ONLY those who have completed registration payment.
- The Letter is not a commitment on the part of the organizer to provide any financial support.